Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Driving


These days am preparing for my driving test !!! my my am i stressed or what..of course I am, the anxiety of the test and to be able to do well is quite high..also my husband bechara is going crazy guess sometimes he's more stressed than me..but he sure does take it out on me when we go for practice...hehe..Sometimes it gets on my nerves and then i feel like i dont want to do it anymore..i mean driving practice..or for that matter driving..then i calm myself down and say to myself everything is going to be fine and its fine if R yells at me or gets angry as its part of the game..i mean teaching driving..!

So we had gone for a drive yest n evening after work and it was quite late and he got hungry so we went over to a friends' place for dinner. They've a very very cute daughter esha lately born but even she was a bit cranky due to incomplete sleep..i love kids and this one's special ..i know her even before she was born..through R..

We had awesome food and were very late to sleep..then morning was a big rush and i was kind of irritated with the wireless not working and me getting late to office. But my husband was so cute..and he offered some workaround for the n/w problem and his smile puts all my worries to rest..

So thats it from me for today..until now..enjoy!

No comments: