Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Amazing

My first blog on my brand new blogspot :)) Yahoo..yippee..
Ok enough of excitement.

My blog's named Being Together and the url says Life n San Jose..what does this mean..???
Rings a bell aint it ?? I live n san jose and am with someone special :)

Well, i've joined my husband n san jose and its all about being together n life..and what you do to get there is all about how you handle your life and how you want it to be :))

Cheezy message huh ? It is as a matter of fact and I intend to educate all souls in the coming days with such knowledge..duh huh ?

Nope...this blog is dedicated to cherishing my moments with my dear dear husband R and me P :))

Its private and thats what P and R stand for..hehe..lets see if you can find us out..so long then..

Have fun..

No comments: