Friday, September 08, 2006

Long Weekend

It was the long weekend with Sept 4th being a holiday and I was so looking forward to going out with my husbaand..but fever struck him and we were tied up at home from friday. Even I was caught with some fever. But saturday we decided to venture out.

Headed out to Lowe's and Orchard Supply. Got some beautiful flower plants.. pictures posted. Yep they are in my patio...aint they gorgeous ? I just love them. I hope they continue to grow beautifully. Couple of them are called Garden Primula and the others are variations of the Vinca.


Evening we were in fremont and got into a mood for a movie. Amongst the new ones released that weekend, Munnabhai Lage raho was there and we were up for it! Quickly we called couple of our friends and went for it. I found it a hilarious movie and was quite refreshing.



Later on sunday we lazed around at our friends place for dinner. This was in SFO and we enjoyed a great deal.

Monday, the final day of the weekend, when we were still braving it out with the fever and cold, we went out to stanford. Check out the pics. Am looking a bit sick ;)



1 comment:

Vamsee said...

It is always fun to walk around Stanford/University Ave - good times! :o)

Looks like you recently joined the blog world :o) - I'd been very lazy at it lately and you pulled me back ;o)