Thursday, October 19, 2006

Colorado

A long couple of weeks. Its fall time and its becoming colder. Last week my bammunu was away to Colorado on work and I was yet damn busy @ home. All his friend's family had called me over to their places for dinner to keep me busy :)

Then on Friday I went to Denver and spent the week there...it was awesome. Let me elaborate on what all we did there. Friday night we went to an Mexican joint 'On the Border'

Neways, then we crashed and then next day i.e. Saturday, we had breakfast at Schlotzsky's Deli restaurant. After that we drove down to Rocky Mountain National Park it was simply awesome.. The road trip made me feel a bit sick though...but the result was excellent. It was getting chillier and suddenly it snowed...that was awesome.. We saw so many elks on the way...!




Check the pictures attached...We missed going up the Pike's peak..as the last train uphill was only till 1.30 and we didnt have time.

Then we returned home and freshened up. We had dinner at PF Chang's. Later on sunday we unwinded and I got my classes on American Football from our cousin's quite a match they are...it was nice. Later me and R went over to Colorado Springs. R took me to Garden of the Gods..that was so good too...! These are rocks with stunning silent beauty.

You've to actually see their pics to understand that. We just strolled around and then had a sumptous Indian meal and I was on my way back home. R joined me later on MOnday back home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome as usual. Yes Balagio is my favourite hotel.It is just inexplicable.