Saturday, September 23, 2006

Week without Bammunu ;)

Well bammunu in amchigele or better still konkani means husband :)
This whole week starting monday, my hubby went over for work to another state and I was all alone here nestled between home and work.
I must say having friends helps a long way as I had a wonderful time here even though he wasnt with me . Couple of dinners I had at friend's places. Remaining time I spent quite usefully shopping around and getting lost on the numerous freeway exits ..!!!

But all in all, it was great fun. But yes, nothing can beat your husband's company..his warm smiles, stupid remarks which make you sulk..hehe..cold looks..
And his undying love for you...this I am assuming bigtime now..whoa..becoz of which two come together...hehe..

Friday nite was his expected arrival and I had called over a couple of family friends..and it was fun to watch him get surprised and happy at the same time..!

But now back to the chagrin of daily life with him..

No comments: