Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bourne Identity

Well, title suggests that am going to write something about Bourne Identity(the movie) but no, its my new identity :) New Identity didnt quite sound great so chose this one ..hehe..

I got my new Indian passport yesterday as my old one's almost 10 yrs now...what a difference both picture wise and experience wise ! Picture wise I was this young kid on the block just doing engg wala studious face wala girl ! And now an experienced professional and married :)

This is one of those occasions when you tend to look back at your life were those 10 yrs worthwile..did you spend them wisely.

If you ask me, it was all about learning..some good things and some not so good things...:)) Discovering opportunities, friends, places and relationships.
After engg, the first job, the hassles in work, enjoying your first salary. Going out for movies with your family, this time you taking them out rather than they !!!

Having fun parties with your colleagues, bidding them adieu when they go abroad...as if they are going to some conquer some peak or so..and then your first trip abroad. I've been lucky that I got to see so many beautiful places in europe and US.
One day I'll write about it.

It would be fun if I carry on this blog till the next 10 years and then one day when I again renew my passport i write down about my past 10 years ..whoa !!!

No comments: