Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nature at its best !

Today is wednesday and every wednesday morning we have a status meeting with all the key people. So am always in a rush on wed mornings !
I was midway to office when I took the call on the way while driving. The weather was beautiful and slightly cloudy. It wasnt too cold neither too windy neither too sunny so for me I found it beautiful. There's this one point when I drive on 880 that I get to see the mountains ahead of me..and today when there were slight clouds hovering above those rocks...the picture looked so beautiful ...I cannot explain :)
For the first time, I saw that view so beautiful guess the combination was never there...slight greenery and brownish pastures..with beautiful bluish clouds and the sky combined it was just awesome..and I almost felt an impulse to stop and admire that beauty and capture it in my camera..but neither did I have a camera at that time and neither would've been able to do it..as I was driving and attending a business call ...hehe..can you imagine doing all these at the same time..neither can I..but I did experience that...and I loved it ! I dont have the exact picture but I found out which looks close to that scene...so here goes..

No comments: